We bring together women serving in the churches and women in government creating a synthesis of faith and social action, addressing issues relevant to society.
- Empower and envision Women to be an influence in their local communities
- Extending our network to connect with women in the frontlines
- Connecting women, government and the needs of the society
- Influence the nations
- Bring advocacy and awareness in social issues
- Bring transformation in areas of need
- Train and provide tools that connect Christians with the needs of local communities
- Mobilize Christians for community action and advocacy
- Intercede for areas where there is a lot of need
- Create synergy through a network of women organizations
Rosana Escobar Liste is one of the Youth With A Mission London Urban Key directors and she also works with Christians in Parliament. She is now pioneering this movement of women from churches and governmental agencies where she seeks to impact women’s heart so they bring transformation in the areas that they move in.